12 Circuit Universal / Streetrod Harness / Non GM Keyed Column
Our 12 Circuit kit can be used in just about any vehicle where basic wiring is needed. This kit does NOT include the GM column mounted ignition switch plugs but includes the GM column mounted turn signal switch plugs and terminals.
This harness includes circuits for:
- Headlight Switch- Power to headlight switch. Power wires out of headlight switch to head light dimmer switch, tail lights, dash lights and park lights.
- Dimmer Switch wires include power from headlight switch and power out to low and high beam headlights.
- Wiper Switch- Power to wiper switch. You will need to retain the wires between the wiper switch and your wiper motor.
- Turn Signal Switch- Power into and out of your column mounted turn signal switch. Also included in this kit are both styles of GM turn switch connectors. Note: these will connect to most aftermarket and factory steering columns.
- Ignition Switch- Power into and out of to fuse block (ignition, crank and accessory)
- Brake Switch- Power into and out of brake switch. This includes a third brake light wire.
- Courtesy Lights- Power and ground circuits for dome light activation.
- Alternator- Charge wire and alternator field activation wires. (Most alternators can easily be wired up to this Painless harness). Included in kit is a high output alternator wire that allows you to use up to a 140 Amp alternator.
- Horn- 40 Amp horn relay mounted to fuseblock.
- Radio- Harness includes constant B+ (for preset memory) and ignition hot circuits for any aftermarket or factory radio.
- Starter- Crank signal wire for starter solenoid.
- Engine section wires including electric choke, coil power, coil to tach signal, oil pressure, engine temperature, and A/C compressor clutch control wire.
- Headlight section wires including right and left high and low beam headlights, turn signals and park lights.
- Tail section wires including tail lights, brake lights, turn signal lights, fuel gauge sender, third brake light, and reverse lights.
- Dash panel section wires including fuel, temperature, oil pressure, voltage, tachometer, speedometer, high beam and turn indicators and gauge illumination.
- Also included in kit is a fuseblock mounting bracket, rubber grommet, 4 inch zip ties, 70 Amp maxi fuse and a large assortment of crimp style connectors.
Most important of all we provide an illustrated installation manual that equips you with the needed information to install the harness to your vehicle. If you get stuck during the installation just give Painless Performance's tech line a call. They have an immense data base of vehicle specific information.
Use one of Painless Performance's gauge harness kits, 30301 or 30302 to make removal and installation of your instrument panel a breeze.
If you plan to install power windows and locks please look at Painless Performance 18 circuit harness 10202.
If you plan to use an electric cooling fan make sure to purchase a cooling fan relay kit such as 30114 or 30115
If you plan to use an electric fuel pump make sure to purchase a fuel pump relay kit such as 50102 or 30131.